Area (sq ft)
Rental Availability Date
Available for Move In on Sept 1, 2021
Three identical beautiful fully gutted and renovated Brownstone luxury apartments located right in the heart of the Fenway Academic area in the Lower South End of Boston.
Each luxury unit comes with a full modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, central air and heating, granite countertops, all hardwood floors, modern refrigerator, gas range with oven, high end built in microwave, modern dishwasher and garbage disposal. Each luxury unit comes with its own separate meter for utilities.
Every luxury unit has large wall windows in every room with beautiful sunshine, 10 ft high ceilings, and all fully insulated exterior walls.
Coin Operated Laundry is in the common area in the ground level.
The building itself is a historical treasure of Boston that has been fully renovated and modernized to include:
All new electrical wiring from 2001
All new plumbing from 2001
All central A/C and heating from 2001 or later
All Low Energy windows from 2012
New Roof installed in 2016.
All entrances use a modern Security System Door and electronic keycode without the need for a physical key.
- Orange line At Ruggles Station 5 min walk
- Green line at Northeastern Univ station 8 min walk
- Street parking, 2 hours limit during the day , free overnight except during snow emergencies and street cleaning
- Trash collection days at Tremont St are two times per week
- Each unit is provided an exclusive outdoor rubbish bin in the back fenced area for trash to be stored until trash collection day.
- 10 minutes drive to downtown Boston
- 1 mile to the beautiful South Bay Shopping Center (https://bostonsouthbay.com/)
- 10 minutes walk North to Prudential Center and Shaw’s Supermarket
- 10 minutes walk to Fenway Whole Foods Supermarket
- 10 minutes walk to Tropical Foods Supermarket
- 15 minutes walk to Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- 1 mile to the I-93 Expressway
Reviews[site_reviews assigned_to="post_id" pagination="ajax" count=15 ]
Submit your review[site_reviews_form hide="title,email,terms" assign_to="post_id"]
Related protective measures
Caring for your health and well-being has always been and is now more than ever our absolute priority. You can be certain that we welcome you under prevention and social distancing conditions aligned in every respect with the health requirements and regulations in force to protect you.