Vacation Rental Policy Rules & Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations apply to all vacation rental properties managed by Boston Sun Realty, Inc.
Pursuant to the authority vested by the Declaration of Condominium Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws, the Board of Directors have duly adopted the following regulations
ENFORCEMENT: All violation of these Rules and Regulations shall be reported immediately to the Management office of member of Security
FINING PROCEDURE: The Manager shall have the right to assess a fine for each violation for any such succeeding violations based on his or her discretion.
MINORS: Minors must be supervised at all times and accompanied by a responsible adult when using Jacuzzis or playing in the common areas. Minors are not allowed to climb on top of sofas or anything above the floor without adult supervision. Minors are not allowed to climb on top of tables, countertops, or on top of anything that is not intended for that purpose.
GARBAGE: All garbage must be put in the specified area.
PATIO AND RAILINGS: No towels or clothing are to be hung on railings and patios are to be kept neat and orderly. No Smoking inside the property. Minors or people with special needs must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
DAMAGE TO UNITS, BUILDING OR GROUNDS: Guest(s) are responsible for the actions of all persons occupying their rented unit. Any littering, noticeable odors, or physical damage of any kind to the property will be deducted from the security deposit.
NOISE: All noise, including, without limitations, talking, singing, television, radio, record player or musical instruments shall be kept at a volume level that said noise is not audible outside the boundaries of the Unit in which it originates. Excessive noise between the hours of 11 PM and 7 AM will be considered a more serious violation.
BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS AND ROLLERBLADES: For your safety no bicycles, roller blades or skateboards allowed. Please leave these items at home.
OBSTRUCTIONS: There shall be no obstructions or cluttering of condominium property, including, without limitations, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas, lawns, patios, courts or other common areas. There will be no working on automobiles or boats permitted, other than emergency repairs.
Check in/out: Arrival time is at 4:00 pm. Departure time is 10:00 am.
If the guest(s) arrive before 4:00pm they must email the manager 24 hours before their scheduled arrival time and must receive manager’s permission to change the schedule.
On the date of check-in please give at least a one hour notice by phone at 617-212-2188 to the manager before you arrive. After hours check in from 5:00pm – 2:00am can be arranged provided notice is given 24 hours in advance. Guest(s) are required to check out by 10:00am. If the manager’s permission is granted, guest(s) may check out after 10:00am or check in before 4:00pm on the same day with a service fee of $35 to $75 depending on the length of time from check in at 10:00am or check out at 4:00pm. Please call the manager first to determine the availability.
Extra Linens: Extra linens are available in bureau drawers. Extra towels are in the closet.
Washers and Dryers: Please follow the on screen instructions. Door will not open until the machine stops its complete circle. Do not force open or close the door. Do not overload.
Fire Alarm/Detectors: For your safety, guest(s) are prohibited from tampering or removing Fire Alarms, Smoke Detectors, Carbon Monoxide Detectors or any related devices in any way. Doing so is a violation of state law. Severe penalties apply for any kind of violation of the above.
Sprinklers: For your safety, guest(s) are prohibited from tampering with the sprinkler system if any. Doing so is a violation of state law. Severe penalties apply for any kind of violation of the above.
Guest Safety: The safety and behavior of children are the sole responsibility of the persons, organization, or designee who are renting the unit. The property owner, manager and/or his designee are not liable for any injury or harm or damage/loss of property that occurs to the guest(s) and/or their children for the duration of their stay.
CONTRACT RENTAL AGREEMENT
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE RENTAL OF PREMISES. DESCRIBED as CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE RENTAL OF PREMISES. DESCRIBED as any property or real estate under the management of Boston Sun Realty, Inc. and the Owner, manager or its representative if any WHO IS SERVING AS AGENT FOR THE OWNER.
1. Check-in time is 4:00 pm or later (Keys or Pass Codes are available upon check in date)
2. Checkout time is 10:00am or sooner. (Guest(s) departing after 10:00am without owner’s permission are subject to a fee of $150.00)
3. The premises are decorated and furnished by the owner. The owner is not obligated to provide additional furnishings.
4. No pets are allowed without exception. Pets found on premises will be removed at guest'(s) expense. If pets are found on the premises, a minimum fine of $200.00 or Forfeiture of security deposit will be charged depending on extent of cleaning, repair, and/or liability caused by the pets.
5. The management may have maintenance items locked in a closet. These areas are not part of the rental and are not to be disturbed.
6. Property Owner, Manager and/or designee does not guarantee heat and air conditioning, DSL, appliances or property amenities. Every effort will be made, however, to expeditiously effect repair any of the above. There will be no refund for any failure of the above.
7. Servicemen may enter the premises for the purpose of effecting necessary repairs, maintenance and/or pest control.
8. Renters are required to bring all trash to the trash barrels outside, bring all used linens, towels to the laundry room, put all used utensils in the dishwasher. Clean the stove and oven after use in the same condition as when you move in. Please report any broken items or damage to the owner before check out.
9. Should the dwelling be undergoing any major repairs or become unavailable for any other reason, the agent may provide guests with substitute comparable accommodation, if available.
10. Owner or its designee are not responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other injury to the personal property of the guest(s).
11. No loud house parties are allowed in any units. We desire to maintain a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all our residents and their guests. We will accept reservations from families and single adults who are 21 years of age and over.
12.Owner or its designee do not carry insurance for renters. Owner or its designee are not responsible for injury to guest(s) or other persons when they occupy the premises
13. Guest agrees to indemnify the owner for any damages to the dwelling or grounds and to the furnishings caused by the guest(s) negligence, which occurs during the guest(s) stay.
14. It is expressly understood and agreed that violation of this agreement and/or acts or omissions which may damage the premises will serve as cause for cancellation of this agreement, eviction of renter and forfeiture of security deposit.
15. Campers, Boat/trailers and motorhomes (RVs) and vehicles with commercial signage are not allowed on the premises
16. A nonrefundable deposit must be received before guarantee of reservation.
17. Owner or its designee requires a nonrefundable deposit at booking and the remaining balance is due within 7 days from date of deposit payment. Less than 30 days from check-in require full payment at booking. Rental of 4 nights or less require full payment at booking. All payments are nonrefundable and final. Payment can be made by bank wire transfer. Your letter of reservation is a confirmation of your agreement. Please sign and fax it to the owner after you read the terms and to confirm the accuracy.
18. CANCELLATION and Changes: Cancellations are not accepted for any reason and no refunds will be given. However vacation rental time credit may be given provided the cancellation was made 6 months ahead of check in. Any credit used will be deducted from the cost of the alternative rental period. In the event a special event or other high demand season is chosen for vacation rental credit and the credit is insufficient to cover the full cost of the rental, the guests shall be responsible for paying the remaining balance. No vacation rental credits are given for holidays or special events.
Reservations made in less than 60 days cannot be canceled. No cash refunds are given. Owner or its designee offers house credit valid for 6 months from the original date of reservation. Cancellations less than 60 days from check in date will forfeit your total deposit. No shows are considered an unannounced cancellation and will be treated the same as a late cancellation. Changes to your original date cannot be made less than 60 days from check-in time. A $250 fee applies to any changes after 60 days subject to availability. No changes can be made for special event days, holidays, and weekly or longer rentals.
19. There will be a $100.00 service charge for all returned checks.
20. Keys will be picked up at the apartment on check in day. For lost or unreturned keys, forfeiture of the security deposit will be made.
21. Security deposit of minimum $500.00 is charged upon arrival. Security deposits will be charged for excessive cleaning, unauthorized use of rooms and/or units not rented, and for any furniture that needs to be moved back to its original position and also for any damage made by guests to the unit. The minimum charge for damage is $100.00. A $150.00 fee is deducted from the security for any excessive cleaning required. If Owner, Manager, and/or its designee discovers damages to the property and/or furnishings within 48 hours of the guest(s) check-out date he or she has authorization to deduct from the guest(s) security. An email notification will be sent to guest(s) to inform them of the damage and charges related to it.